Tuesday 3 December 2013

I KNOW PEOPLE! NAIROBI PART TWO

Smart Joker has a bad handwriting. Thats right, I am talking about 'the sweet joking smart joker kutoka Kibera' you know him from Churchill Show. He is quite a cool guy, I had a small chat with him as he signed me an autograph (from which I now judge his handwriting) Ever since I started seeing him on the telly, I have always wondered if his eyes are that big when he is off the stage. They are. But he doesnt lean that way in real life...

The point I am trying to brag away is that I was at carnivore Simba Salon during one of the live recording of Churchill Show. True to my being, while there, I tried to borrow Big Ted's coat.. you know that giant. He didnt give it to me. it was one of those moments when the stage was being set and the audience was invited to do their thing. The first guy to take the opportunity was painfully not funny while the second guy was tone deaf but tried to do a reggea number! The third guy was me, Prof Chochi Celeb Phd, I treated them with one of my "choir master" jokes... It is awesome standing on that stage.

Speaking of choir masters, I also met YY... a comedian in Churchill Raw. I bumped into the boy at night in Kenyatta University. He immediately noticed my knack for Luhya jokes. I crack them a lot now that am writing the script to my one man stand up comedy show "THE PEOPLE FROM MY VILLAGE"

Very few folks believe me when i say that I had lunch with Tonny Timase, he of business news. Okay, I will confess that it happened by accident... we happened to share a table at a restaurant near the Norfolk hotel.Ther man ate a whole fis while I did with two sausages and a sodaa (they did not have chips and their chicken was way too expensive. do not judge me!) I was tempted to talk to him and even ask for an autograph but some say he is not as friendly as the sweet joking smart joker. I however managed to get a blurry snap of him on my cell.

I will be a hero and maybe the people of my village will elect me as their county assembly representative when they read this: I saw Cyrus Jirongo! We were trapped with him in a traffic jam.... well, I was in a stuffy "citi hoppa" while he was comfortably dozing off in his black range rover. this guy wanted to run for president, right?

there you have it Prof Chochi Celeb PhD (born Nalyanya Kennedy) knows people!

No comments:

Post a Comment