Thursday 13 June 2013

GOD LAUGHED WITH ME

God looks at me and says: "Son, you are crazy and i love you"
i am like: "but Father, what about those who hurt me?"
God pats my shoulders and goes like :"Tell them a joke!"
I put on my business face:" Dad am trying to be serious here!"
God laughs:"There goes your problem! that's not how I created u! i created you in a way i created no other! i created you to be happy to make others happy. i created you with music playing in the background... angels were partying hard while i was creating u dude!"
I grin:"Really?"
God: "Am I man that i should lie? now go do something crazy to ur hair, tell those jokes and sing for me... and remember, if u love me u will not break my commandments!"
I laugh
God: "Whats so funny"
I smile cheekily:"Comedy Corner by Prof Chochi celeb PhD!"
God: hahahahaha! i bless u my son
AMEN

*COMEDY CORNER is a standup comedy show by Nalyanya that is held every friday evening in Moi University Main campus

No comments:

Post a Comment