Tuesday 25 June 2013

MY FRIENDS HAVE BAD MANNERS! THATS WHY THEY ARE MY FRIENDS!

My friends are weird. I am officially concerned. One minute we are having a really deep conversation on matters of life and the next one is dancing to a non-existent lingala beat! photo sessions have neber been a serious affair; I am telling you my camera has seen all sorts of facial distortions. One lady friend of mine once commented that it is safer to look ugly on purpose (she is one of those who has locked away her passport photo in a cupboard with an intricate security system!).
My friends have low self esteem. In fact it is so bad that they can no longer take complements! There is this one who is really beautiful, but dare you say anything to that effect and all you will get is:"Are you making fun of me?" accompanied by a face the would suck blood out of you if that were possible.
My friends have bad table manners. They are greedy and their love for food is unhealthy. Three quaters of my friends will give anything for food! the other quarter has low self esteem and is trying to slim!
My friends are rude. We socialize by insulting each other. "Stupid boy" in our language means "you are smart and I am proud of you", "toka hapa, kuku wewe" means "please dont leave i need you". And a painful slap on your back is an equivalent of a congratulatory handshake!
My friends are careless. Apart from the lady friends, the rest never ever spread their beds under their own volition. I have taken it as a personal initiative to demoralize any friends who tends to make their room tidy!
My friends have no sense of fashion, save of course for a few of the lady friends. We might just decide to look smart as a gang or decide to "rust" as a gang! of course we prefer the latter to the former! I got friends who shows up in class in pajamas! of course i won't judge him or her because i would be wearing one myself.
My friends are spoilt brats! But they are angels infront of any of our parents (I hope mum won't read this part!) You should see how we smile innocently when one of our parents is around. But under no supervision, we are as cheeky as small class two boys!
My friends are poor at keeping relationships, unless the patner is part of the gang. because honestly no one understands us!!
I could go on and on about my friends... Mark you i am not complaining, they are my friends because i chose them. In the years to come, we shall make the weirdest and awesomest grandparents EVER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment